- In Transformation at Angel Valley Amayra & Michael Hamilton reveal the actual behind the scenes activities that led up to the tragic sweat lodge event in 2009 and what was learned in the subsequent days and months. Each in his and her own voice, Michael & Amarya also share their spiritual perspectives on listening to our intuition and choosing our teachers and mentors. Additionally they honor the seekers who lost their lives and those who were injured simply with the intention of becoming enlightened. The Hamiltons have turned tragedy into teaching opportunities that all readers will benefit from, and they did so in an inspiring and beautiful way.
- Cynthia Richmond, author of 'Dream Power' and The Dream Power Journal', national speaker, former columnist Los Angeles Times, NBC tv-host, behavioral therapist,
Camp Verde, AZ
- Life appears to be a schoolroom containing many lessons. Although some of our experiences can seem overwhelming and tragic, looked at from another perspective the experience can lead us to greater awareness and understanding. Transformation at Angel Valley recalls the events that took place during a tragic accident, where lives were lost, yet through this experience a greater awareness was brought to many people. Written from the heart, this book will have you turning the pages for more and will provide tools to help you face your challenges in the future.
- Steven A. Ross, Ph.D., President 'World Research Foundation', a global source of health information
- Posted On Facebook:
I have a book recommendation for you!'Transformation at Angel Valley: A Journey of Integrating the Sedona Sweat Lodge Tragedy.' It is written in 3 parts by Amayra and Michael Hamilton. I started reading it a couple of days ago and it has created such reflection and an internal inventory of my own journey. Things like my relationship with arrogance and ego, when I stand in my own authority and when I give my power away to someone or something else.., and much more.
This is what this week's newsletter will be about. I have contacted them to let them know we would like to carry this amazing book in our store.
- Charles McAlpine, The inspiration behind 'Storm Wisdom', a Center for Intentional Living
Phoenix, AZ - www.stormwisdom.com
- I would like to tell you both how wonderful I think your book is! I read it cover to cover and, though the circumstances were horrible, I appreciated seeing everything from your perspectives: how you came to create Angel Valley, your challenges and joys as you and Angel Valley grew into the reality you envisioned it to be, and how you responded with integrity and love to the tragedy. I was also moved by how you recounted, quite openly, the process of your own spiritual growth before, during and after this event, which you welcomed with open minds and hearts.
- Erica Jordan, Executive Producer of the movie 'Dearly Departed' (2012),
Los Angeles, CA - www.ziafilms.com
- I love the book! Can barely put it down. It seems weird to say about such a horrific incident - but your candor and opinions are so wonderful to read, the channelings so helpful and educational. I really feel for you guys - what an ordeal.
- Laura Lamun, author of 'The Garden of Earth', founder of 'Little Moon Essentials,'
Steamboat Springs, CO - www.lauralamun.com and www.littlemoonessentials.com
- I started reading their book on Friday morning and could not put it down! I tried to work but could not focus, so gave myself permission to read - for the whole day! I had a commitment on Saturday so did not read, but on Sunday did not stop until I was finished. WOW and double WOW! What a wonderful and inspiring story. What struck me most was Amayra and Michael's sharing how they were NOT victims to the event. Also, how they did not 'trash' James, but rather spoke their truth as they experienced it. I can't stop thinking about it and have shared it with some of my good friends. In fact, my friend Nancy begged me to borrow the book and picked it up today around 3pm. She just called me at about 6:15pm and said she cannot put it down either.
- Sandy Rogers, Specialist in networking and promoting, Phoenix, AZ, - www.AskSandyRogers.com
- Reading their book, I feel the courage in both Michael and Amayra to turn over every stone and let this high-profile incident come to completion in their own lives. After all of the stories are told, what remains with me is the high vibration of their open hearts to fly forward into the next chapter of Angel Valley.
- Kerri Lake, Author of 'An Organic Reality', 'Pure Presence Animal Communication Audio Series',
How To Help Your Horse Feel Safe With You DVD', 'Techniques of Expression,'
Kauai, HI - www.kerrilake.com
- I'm reading Transformation at Angel Valley and find it quite riveting. Very different from the reports;I read in the newspapers. Very good writing - the sentences flow from one to the next. Interesting to read the statement, "The Teacher must always remember that the student teaches Him". I go out of my way to always ask myself: What am I learning from the readings I'm giving to my clients; what is the Student teaching me here?
- Richard-Michael Shypertt, astrologer and numerologist,
Sedona, AZ - www.sedonareadings.com
- Uplifting! A real life enthralling read! Poignantly, there came a point deep into this book where I read about one of their experiences with James Ray and saw how I could layer a troubling pattern of my own over their experience. This allowed me to see an aspect of myself, my tragedy, in a positive light for the first time... To understand why I needed my experience, and how my experience has come to serve mankind. I am further along on my journey toward understanding for having read this book.
- Larry Moody, national speaker on The Gifts Of Autism, trainer at the Autism Society,
Shakopee, MN - http://www.autism-works.com
- Reading this book reminds me of a passage from A Course In Miracles, which reads "All Things work together for good. There are no exceptions except in the ego's judgment." The unfolding of the events leading up to and following the sweat lodge incident and the authors' interpretations of these events seem to confirm this.
I highly recommend reading Transformation at Angel Valley if you are interested in knowing truth. The book is remarkable, inspiring, and nothing short of amazing.
- Karen Taff, frequent guest at Angel Valley Sedona since 8 years,
- Transformation at Angel Valley is well written — clear and flows well making it easy and quick to read. Fascinating information and discussion from many perspectives, offering much for the reader to stop and reflect about. Congratulations! I acknowledge the courage and transparent vulnerability that both authors hold within to have undertaken this controversial and deeply personal project.
- Kristina Arysta, Gibson, BC, Canada
- Transformation at Angel Valley opens the door on the sweat lodge tragedy. It offers perspectives for learning, growth and transformation on all levels of understanding. Michael's perceptions in viewing the incident from a bigger picture; perspective would not have been as insightful without Amayra's outline of the course of events. Both singularly and together wove a picture from which to grasp a clearer meaning as to why such tragedy happens in our daily world. Acceptance of not knowing why transforms into growth and expansion. Their book is heartfelt, insightful and offers much to think about. The book is a must read for those seeking spiritual answers from gurus and teachers.
- Lindy Thompson, Steilacoom, WA
- My husband came home with Transformation at Angel Valley the night before last. The next morning I picked it up to read the front and back cover, opened the book and that was it. I could not put it down. I completed the reading that same evening. The way your book is structured and the writing style was so easy for me to move through, as if you were telling the story while sitting right next to me. My biggest surprise through the book was how much their experience of being authentic to themselves is exactly what I am presented with in my own life right now. I feel grateful for their inspiration!
- Erin Estes, Cornville, AZ
- Thank you, Amayra and Michael, for gifting me your powerful book. I am so grateful. As I am reading it, all I can say is ‘Wow!’ Never before have I felt as though I was there in the story, experiencing it as I read. This is the most visual book experience I have ever had. What touches me the most is how strongly I can feel your beautiful hearts through the words. This book is going to touch many lives, be the catalyst for deeper healing and the opening of more hearts.
- Cara Marie Petrone, singer song writer, artist, Angel Valley Team Member,
- I am not an avid reader, but I could not put this book aside until I had read it all. Very captive writing and there are so many lessons that I can apply in my life!
- Rey Allen, New York City, NY
- When I got this book in my hands I had not the least idea what to expect. I had no information about the Sweat Lodge Tragedy so I was totally astonished what I read. It is amazing to see how the two authors handle the problems they encountered in quite different ways. Amayra, with her motherly instinct, gives all her physical and spiritual energy to cool the fires and heal the wounds. Michael, as a man, goes more into finding what might have lead to the incident. But the best words, how could it be different, are in the messages of Archangel Michael. His words are so simple and easy to understand, so full of energy and consolation. Transformation of Angel Valley is not a book just for entertainment, it is a study-book to learn from. The authors deserve a 'summa cum laude' for it, mainly because they got several bruises themselves. My heartfelt thanks for it!
- To Amayra and Michael. I understand that there ARE Angels in Angel Valley, not only in the name, and you are two of them. I am deeply thankful to have met you. I can feel your presence even here.
Nicolao Trudel, Sonogno, Switzerland